So my Monthly Favorites was suppose to go up today but, unfortunately, I didn’t have time to finalize the content. Look out for it tomorrow (Friday). Actually, when this post goes up, I will have just gotten back from a short trip. Which brings me to this the title of this beauty haul. Namely the “part one”…part. You know you have a problem when you refer to a haul as “part one” when “part two” doesn’t even exist yet. Yes, that’s correct. When I first began drafting this post, I hadn’t actually bought anything else. But I knew I would be on a mini vacation/shopping trip in Florida for a few days and inevitably, would return with purchases of the beauty variety. Therefore, in anticipation of that eventuality…I’ve dubbed this my Beauty Haul – Part One
These were mostly online orders. I had a few credits to use up, so this is what happens. I picked up the Clarins products locally (John Bull) and the Kevyn Aucoin from BeautyBar.com. BTW, some good news for international shoppers interested in checking out Beautybar.com, they’ve recently expanded their shipping globally to over 65+ countries. The Ardency Inn (not an affiliate link) and Fresh goodies were ordered from Sephora which doesn’t ship to The Bahamas but a friend helped me out with acquiring said products.
Reviews and extended thoughts will be forthcoming once I’ve had a chance to test these all out. Here’s what I got:
- Toning Lotion with Iris $23.00 USD ($19.50 BSD)
- Truly Matte Hyrda-Matte Lotion (2) GWP
- The Volume Mascara, Rich Pitch Black $28.00 USD
- The Eye Shadow Duo-#204 (Gold FrostedLeaf/Auburn Shimmer) $42.00 USD
- The Expert Lip Color-Thelmodora (Rosy Nude) $35.00 USD
- Punker Smoky Eye Kit $39.00 USD
- Modster Long Play Supercharged Lip Color in Forward $25.00 USD
- Modster Lip Balm and Primer $23.00 USD
- Seaberry Moisturizing Oil (.5 fl oz) $18.50 USD
- Soy Make-up Remover GWP
- Black Tea Mask GWP
- MAC eye shadow in Brûlée $15.00 USD/BSD
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm with SPF 25 $7.50 USD
- Bliss Hand Lotion GWP
- Packet Samples GWP
So that’s it (for now). What have you guys been hauling lately? Interested in seeing a review of any of these products in particular?
All products featured were purchased by the author. All opinion’s are the author’s. Some affiliate links. For more information see Disclaimer here.
All items featured in this post were purchased by the author unless otherwise noted. Any products or services provided as PR will be marked with an asterisk "*". This website uses Skimlinks and this post may contain affiliate links.