As predicted, this is part two of my beauty haul (see part one here). These items I picked up while state-side on a little holiday in Florida. I think it’s probably too many items to list out individually but I’ll include some of the highlights/items I plan to review in the coming weeks. Also, apologies for the poor quality of the photos. I realise that some of the items are out of focus so I also tried to take some close-up shots, but I don’t think they helped, lol. This was mostly drugstore. There were a few items from Sephora I had planned to pick up (like the Kat Von D Lipsticks) but time ran out and I didn’t get to visit a free standing Sephora (only the one inside JCPenny). But I still got some great stuff.
- Perricone No Foundation Foundation Serum $55.00 USD
- *Too Faced Melted Lipstick$21.00 USD
- *Ole Henriksen Nuture Me Cleansing Cloths $14.00 USD
- MAC Blush in Tenderling (Pro Pan) $17.00 USD
- MAC Lipstick in Hot Gossip $16.00 USD
- *C.O. Bigalow White Elixir for Men $10.00 USD
- *Covergirl Bombshell Lashblast Mascara $9.99+ USD
- *Covergirl XL Nail Gel $6.99+ USD
- *Covergirl Colorlicious Lip Gloss $7.99+ USD
- *Covergirl TruBlend Foundation (New Packaging) $10.99+ USD
- Benefit Gimme Brow $21.00 USD
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge $5.99 USD
- Dead Sea Essentials by Ahava (Target) Varies
Hope you guys enjoyed this little peek into my most recent haul. As mentioned, I plan to review some of the items featured. Look out for them in the coming weeks. And don’t forget to share what you’ve been hauling lately in the comments section below!
All products featured in this post were purchased by the author with the author’s own money. Affiliate links are marked with a “*”. See Disclaimer here for more information.
All items featured in this post were purchased by the author unless otherwise noted. Any products or services provided as PR will be marked with an asterisk "*". This website uses Skimlinks and this post may contain affiliate links.