I really have no valid “excuse” for this massive Sephora and Ulta haul, other than the fact that I was a) travelling and b) September is my Birthday month so I did some early “treat myself” shopping. In my defense, I always tend to do some pretty heavy makeup and skincare haulage when I go state-side – or anywhere, really, because there are simply some things we can’t get here. Let’s take a look at the damage:
All of these Sephora goodies were purchased online. It was such a short trip, I didn’t actually have time to physically visit a Sephora while abroad. I’m most excited about my custom Buxom palette. Also hauled:
- Burberry Beauty Box (Sephora Exclusive)
- Caudalie Divine Oil
- Makeup Forever Chromatic Mix
- Sephora Collection Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner
- Sephora Collection Brow Thickener
- Bite Beauty 250 point perk
- VIBTHANKS beauty bag promo
I always make it a point to visit ULTA because my online shopping options there are more limited. So pleased to finally get my hands on some drugstore goodies, including the Covergirl Super Sizer Mascara which I’ve been dying to try. Also hauled:
- Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Lactic Acid Cleanser & Mask
- Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion
- Mario Badescu Drying Cream
- Simple Micellar Water
- Tarte Tarlette Palette
- Ck One Color Cream + Powder Blush Duo
- CK One Color All Day Perfection Lipcolor
- O.P.I. Venice Fall Collection
- Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer
- Alterna Bamboo Anti-Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner
Sneaky Surprise: One of the items featured in this haul is not for me! Stay tuned! 🙂
As always, look out for my reviews and thoughts over the coming weeks! What have you hauled lately?
The product(s) mentioned were purchased with the author’s own money. The thoughts and opinions expressed are the author’s alone. No affiliate links. For more information see Disclaimer here.
All items featured in this post were purchased by the author unless otherwise noted. Any products or services provided as PR will be marked with an asterisk "*". This website uses Skimlinks and this post may contain affiliate links.