I wasn’t posting a Christmas Wish List – but at the last minute, I changed my mind. After reading so many of my awesome blogger friends’ talk about what they are lusting after this year, I simply couldn’t resist. This time, I keeping it small with five makeup goodies that I’ve got my eyes on. Most of these are limited edition products released in the various 2014 Holiday Collections. They are sold out or have limited availability in most places. However, I might get lucky with a few because we get the collections (if we get them at all) so very late in The Bahamas. There is, therefore, the small but encouraging possibility that the delay will work my favour.
- Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Highlighting Powder – Pink Glow: I don’t even know if this product is available anywhere anymore but I remember drooling over it when it was first released sometime in the beginning of November. Bronze Glow is still online but it’s the cooler tones of the pink that are calling to me. Retails for $45.00 USD.
- Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Long-Wear Gel Liner – Black Scotch: I can’t be sure we’ll ever get this here but ever since I saw Sunny post about it, I’ve dreamed of it being mine. It is a beautiful blackened brown with a hint of sparkle that’s to die for! And who doesn’t like name like Black Scotch? Retails for $24.00 USD.
- Chanel Limited Edition Reve d’Orient Eye Shadow Quad: Reminds me quite a bit of the Charlotte Tilbury quad that is both similar in coloring (both neutral) and design (stars were big this season, I suppose). Anyway, I’ll be honest and say that I want this mostly for how beautiful it looks. Retails for $70.00 USD.
- Chanel Jardin de Chanel Blush (Spring 2015): Looking ahead, we have the beautifully designed Chanel Jardin de Chanel Blush. The Spring 2015 collections are out in some places (mostly in the U.S.) This one is at the top of my list. I really don’t need another mid tone pink but, come on, just look at it! Retails for $55.00 USD.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer: Smashbox’s newest primer. It is not limited edition or anything and we do have a Smashbox counter here in The Bahamas – I doubt they’ll have this product yet but it will be worth a look. I’ve heard amazing things. Retails for $39.00 USD.
What’s on your beauty wishlist this year? If you guys have created wish lists or posts this season please share the links in the comment section below. Would love to know what you all are lusting after!
The thoughts and opinions expressed are the author’s own honest opinions. No affiliate Links. For more information see Disclaimer here.
All items featured in this post were purchased by the author unless otherwise noted. Any products or services provided as PR will be marked with an asterisk "*". This website uses Skimlinks and this post may contain affiliate links.