For those who may not know, CCO stands for Cosmetics Company Outlet. They have locations throughout the U.S. and I think maybe the U.K. and Canada as well. CCO’s sell discounted cosmetics by the Estee Lauder family of companies (Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Estee Lauder, MAC, Stila, Origins etc) for about 30% off regular retail price. You’ll usually find both discontinued products as well some current ones.
I’d never been to one until recently when I discovered that the Saks Outlet I frequent in the U.S. has a CCO inside of it. Dangerous discovery to say the least. Anyway, I went a little nuts. In addition to my CCO Haul, I also picked up some other goodies that were regular retail.
- Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder
- Bobbi Brown Luxe Sparkle Powder
- Estee Lauder Blush in Fearless LE (I actually meant to pick up the shade The Siren which is a raspberry red that gives that Snow White effect, but I grabbed the wrong one)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
- Clarins Ever Matte Foundation
- Clarins Everlasting Foundation
- Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Logan Berry
- Too Faced Intense Eyeshadow
- YSL Tint-in-Oil #8 (review coming soon)
- MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Fan Fare
- MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Sea Sheer (released in the Red, Red, Red Collection but is permanent)
- Kate Somerville True Lash Lash Enhancing Eye Makeup Remover
- Josie Maran Sephora 500 point perk
Do you have CCO’s where you live? Where do you shop for discount makeup?
Don’t forget to check out the Beauty Isles Instagram Giveaway! Win a YSL Gloss Volupte of Your Choice!
The product(s) mentioned were purchased with the author’s own money. The thoughts and opinions expressed are the author’s alone. No affiliate links. For more information see Disclaimer here.
All items featured in this post were purchased by the author unless otherwise noted. Any products or services provided as PR will be marked with an asterisk "*". This website uses Skimlinks and this post may contain affiliate links.