I’m going to borrow a line from one of my favorite vloggers (Mrs. Lola Lynn)….”Let’s Talk Trash!” Beauty Trash, that is. My November Empties. 🙂
As always, a (Y) is “Yes” I will re-purchase, and (M) is “Maybe” and an (N) is “No”.
- Sephora Daily Brush Cleanser (Y): A travel size spot cleanser that has a permanent place on my vanity. Use it to clean brushes in between deep cleaning. It’s great when you have certain brushes you li ke to use often and don’t want to have to wash them each time.
- Beauty Blender (Y): I’ve already purchased a new one – this one was about 18 months old and needed to go.
- Real Techniques Complexion Sponge (Y): Same deal. Already repurchased. I’ve noticed that these don’t last as long as the Beauty Blender.
- E.O.S. Lip Balm (M): While these are handy to have around and the packaging is cute, I don’t think I actually like the formula all that much. :/
- Covergirl + Olay Depuffer Concealer (Y): I raved about this concealer a couple of months ago (full review). You know you like something when you cut it open to get every last drop.
- *Kate Somerville EradiKate (Y): This was featured in my Kate Somerville Brand Spotlight, it’s the star product of the kit I reviewed. Really dries up those spots (acne) super quickly.
- Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser (N): It was alright, nothing special
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar Moisturizer (N): While I love many products from the Philosophy skincare line, this moisturizer is not my favorite. I’d used it again if I received another deluxe sample, but don’t think I’d purchase.
- Origins Ginzing Eye Cream (N): This eye cream has an opalescence to it that helps with “brightening” the eye area. However, I wasn’t a fan of the consistency and didn’t find that it moisturized my eye area enough.
- Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser (Y): As much as it pains me to pay this much for a soap, I simply find that cleaning my brushes is so much easier with this stuff.
- H20 Marine Alcohol Free Toner (M): A TjMaxx bargain find. I actually really enjoyed this toner and would consider repurchasing at a discounted price.
- *Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash (Y):
- Fresh Soy Eye Make-up Remover (N): I talk more about it here, but I wasn’t too keen on this product. Had to use too much of it to get the eye makeup off.
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer SPF 30 (M): Do you guys remember the sunscreen series? I’ve had this since then and there was a tiny bit of it left, finally finished it up.
- *REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask (Y): This lovely exfoliating mask was featured twice on the blog, once in the Ren Skincare Spotlight and once in my October Favorites, its a good one!
- Origins Checks and Balances Cleanser (Y): I’ve used this cleanser on and off for years and have owned full sizes in the past. A great one for oilier skin types in the Summer.
- Clarins “Special” Eye Contour Balm (Y): Of all the Clarins products I tested, this is the one that I would 100% re-purchase. It has (for me) the perfect consistency and level of hydration.
Bath and Body:
- Bath and Body Works Body Washes and Lotions (Y): We always have these stockpiled. Need to re-stock soon. The Peach & Honey Almond scent was really pleasant, sweet but not in a sickly way. Would be great for the spring, I think.
- *C.O. Bigelow White Elixir Line (Y): Ditto. The man loves it! I don’t think I can emphasize enough how good this stuff smells.
- Laura Mercier Body Souffle in Ambre Vanille (Travel Size) (Y): Laura Mercier’s body and bath line is ridiculously expensive. I purchased six of the souffles (body butters) in a limited edition holiday set which I spilt with my mum. They are intoxicating and delicious. Ambre Vanille is probably the softest and most subtle of the scents I’ve tried so far.
- Bath and Body Works Body Hand Washes and Hand Sanitizers (Y): Purchased eight (8) of the Holiday scents the last time we were abroad and we’re almost out already. Bath and Body Works makes some of most deliciously scented products for the holidays. I don’t usually prefer sweet scents but I make an exception for these, especially Winter Candy Apple!
- Laura Mercier Hand Cream in Ambre Vanille (Travel Size) (Y): Yes, I would spend the money again. 🙂
Thus concludes November Empties. Until next time!
All products featured in this post were purchased by the author with the author’s own money. All opinions are the author’s own honest opinions. Affiliate links are marked with a “*”. See Disclaimer here for more information.
All items featured in this post were purchased by the author unless otherwise noted. Any products or services provided as PR will be marked with an asterisk "*". This website uses Skimlinks and this post may contain affiliate links.