As far as “practical” makeup and skin care shopping goes when you’re a beauty junkie, I think my recent Sephora and ULTA haul counts…mostly. I’d recently run out of several base products (foundation, powders, primers) and needed to restock. I also picked up some items that probably don’t necessarily fall into the practical category, but I managed to avoid purchasing any colour cosmetics (lipsticks, blushes, eyeshadows etc). It wasn’t easy to do as I was stateside yet again having access to tons of brands and products I can’t get at home. But I resisted. Aren’t you proud of me? Lol.
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer (Travel Size) – Happy to have this back in my collection
- NARS All Day Luminous Foundation – So excited to try this
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Pressed Finishing Powder – Fell in love after trying a sample
- First Aid Beauty Spring Skin Savers Kit – Needed a new moisturizer and this was a great value
- YSL Les Sahariennes Healthy Glow Balm-Powder – Total Splurge
- Promo Code Perk: Armani Sample Trio
- V.I.B. Rouge Renewal Gift: Mini Marc Jacobs Lipstick
- Love and Toast Hand Cream (On Clearance) – You can never have enough hand cream
- Ojon Damage Rare Blend Tamer (On Clearance) – Eh, I thought it was worth a try
- IT Cosmetics for ULTA Eye Brushes – Almost necessary
- Exfoliating Foot Mask – If you see my feet, you’d understand
- Earth Therapeutics R.E.M. Sleep Mask – My room lets in a lot of light
- Real Techniques Complexion Sponges (Two-Pack) – Can never have enough of these
- Estée Lauder Ideal Light Brush-on Illuminator – I actually got this at a CCO, I think it’s discontinued
What have you been hauling lately?
All products featured were purchased by the author. The thoughts and opinions expressed are the author’s alone. No affiliate links. For more information see Disclaimer here.
All items featured in this post were purchased by the author unless otherwise noted. Any products or services provided as PR will be marked with an asterisk "*". This website uses Skimlinks and this post may contain affiliate links.