When you live in the tropics, sunscreen is essential. I ordered this bad boy online from Sephora a few weeks ago. Unfortunately as of this post, the product is out of stock, but I would sign up for Sephora’s in-stock email notifications if you interested because this kit seems like a great value (Retail: $32.00 USD).
Products included are:
– 0.06 oz Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Daily Glow Moisture
– 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion
– 0.14 oz Too Faced® Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer
– 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus HP Multi-Purpose Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen
– 0.33 oz Murad® Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++
– 0.5 oz Tarte™ Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner
– 0.23 oz Stila Stay All Day® 10-in-1 HD Bronzing BB Broad-Spectrum SPF 30
– Dr. Dennis Gross™ Alpha Beta® Glow Pad
– 0.15 oz bareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Translucent
– 1.69 oz St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse
– 0.5 oz Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer
– 1 oz Supergoop! Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50
– 0.64 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face
– 0.5 oz Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20
– 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
– 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum UV Protection
I will be doing an Summer SPF Series testing these products out so even if you missed out on this kit, you can get an idea of how each product performs if you want to invest in a full size of any of the items included. Look out for the series and updates in the Special Features section coming soon!
Let me know if the SPF Series is something you would be interested in.
Are you as obsessed with sunscreen as I am?
All products mentioned in this post were purchased by the author with the author’s own money. The thoughts and opinions expressed are the author’s own. Unless expressly stated, the author does not represent and is not affiliated with the brands, services, and websites mentioned. See Disclaimer for more information.
All items featured in this post were purchased by the author unless otherwise noted. Any products or services provided as PR will be marked with an asterisk "*". This website uses Skimlinks and this post may contain affiliate links.